Friday, May 29, 2009

"The Train, The Train!"





Okay, team. Kate and I are doing some heavy-duty packing at home, so we're gonna use some older pictures of me to start out with the style posting. Sometimes I get bored and dress up all snazzy and then we go take pictures. These lovely photos were taken by our father, the amazing John Curry - photojournalist extraordinaire.

I suppose the point of this is to point out that you can, indeed, be all lovely on a thrifty budget. That is where thrift stores come in handy. The skirt is GAP ($5 at Agora), the hoodie Old Navy ($4 at Goodwill), the boots were a gift (thanks, Mom!), and the tights were like $2. The only thing about the outfit that cost anything substantial were the amazing knit fingerless gloves I am wearing - and wore pretty much all winter - and they cost me a whopping $12.

Next Friday we will start the actual scenester fashion analysis. We may find someone on the street that we think looks particularly rad, or we may snap a candid of something very unfortunate. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment